On February 5, 2010
- Either find an unused bookmark in Safari or create any bookmark that you will change.
- Edit the bookmark
- Name the bookmark something like “Pin to Pinterest”
- Delete the URL and replace with this text (hint:copy and paste this):
- Save the bookmark (tap Done twice)
- Go to a web page where there is an image you want to pin.
- Open Bookmarks
- Tap the Pin to Pinterest bookmark you made previously
- Tap the image you want to pin
- Follow the process to pin it
- Use the bookmark any time you want to pin something on the page in Safari!